Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which supermarket sells the best sesame seed olive oil dressing?

albertsons, vons, fresh and easy, etc? i want a dressing that has that kicks in your mouth and that has that sort of bitter spicy taste in the end.Which supermarket sells the best sesame seed olive oil dressing?
I don't know if you like ginger but Trader Joe's has an excellent sesame soy ginger vinaigrette. Not sure what kind of oil they use but I have not found a better dressing, and I've tried a lot. Ginger is my absolute favorite in everything. The rest of the store bought stuff isn't that great and this dressing is also reasonable price wise.Which supermarket sells the best sesame seed olive oil dressing?
I would avoid buying olive oil in grocery stores and check specialty stores like a cheese monger or if your city has an italian or greek area. Buy olive oil there. Or check out DiBruno Brothers online.
  • virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment