Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can flax seed oil give you a stomach ache?

I used to take some every day, eat breakfast, and then get sick to my stomach. Well, I forgot my vitamins for a couple months and started taking them again, and the stomach aches are back. Could it be the flax seed oil? I'm also taking a One A Day Women's vitamin, but I've had them before with no problems.Can flax seed oil give you a stomach ache?
yes, i bet it is the flax seed. i would start using flax seed in food, just sprinkle some on. much easier on your stomach....be sure to get the flax seed that doesn't have the shell on it. **** luck.Can flax seed oil give you a stomach ache?
THE BEST EVER I started taking Essential Fatty Acids sometime ago, within one month I felt it's wonderful effects to my entire body and system. It was one of the best things I have done to date, not only for my Endo, but for my depression, (which virtually eliminated it completely)and my mood swings. It helped my skin considerably, and I noticed positive changes to my hair. My abdominal cramping, general pain, it even had the effects of regulating and lightening my menstrual periods. It helped my body aches and stiffness, stomach ailments, I can't say enough about all the positive effects taking this supplement did for me. We must really be lacking it in our diets from processing and preserving our foods. I recommend it strongly~
nope.... flax seed aides digestion and is good for the heart


i have been taking everyday for over a year





maybe its the vitamins.... one a day is not as good as the optimum nutrition


try opti women instead

No comments:

Post a Comment