Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Grape seed oil or tea tree oil for The Bump on my piercing?

I have 'The Bump' on several of my piercings. I've been recommended both tea tree oil and grape seed oil. Which is better? I got the tea tree oil to start with, because the store I was at didn't have grape seed oil. Doing fine so far, no difference really, since it's only been two days...Grape seed oil or tea tree oil for The Bump on my piercing?
tea tree oil is a known antiseptic, and will dry up the bump quickly. On the downside, it will also dry out any skin it touches. Also, downsize one guage. Thats what helped the most when i got bumps.Grape seed oil or tea tree oil for The Bump on my piercing?
Vitamin E. Tea Tree is an astringent, so it'll help kill any germs but straight up Vitamin E should be helpful. You can buy the gel capsules and take them like normal, and you can break them open and put the gel on the piercings too.
a potato slice will draw out the infection if the area is infected, if its just irritated tree tea oil...
TEE TREE OIL!


i had a frickin brown bump thing on my belly button piercing,


and it cleared up after using tee tree :)


but it does take some time (N)
tea tree oil works. i tried it. it smells really bad but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment