Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much flax seed oil can i put in my baby's formula per day?

If you are doing that to give your baby the dha, then buy the formula that comes with it (omegas 3 and 6).





However, giving your baby flax seed oil, i believe, is a bad idea.


It can cause bloating, gas pains, and serious cramping in adults with already developed and mature digestive systems. I can only imagine what it will and can do to a baby. Their digestive system is still maturing.How much flax seed oil can i put in my baby's formula per day?
None unless her/his doctor said otherwise, then put in the amount the doctor said.How much flax seed oil can i put in my baby's formula per day?
fotr the dha I assume........not good for boys.............


buy the formula with the dha in it,for safety.....
WTF? None.
What reason would you want to do this for?
why would you want to
  • virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment