Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a difference in Flax Seed Oil and Flax Oil?

Ok, so i'm adding flaxseed oil to my supplements..however well I was at the store I grabbed a bottle of Organic Flax Oil softgels..I was kinda in a hurry...and only looked at the price and the word Flax...Just wanted to know if there is a difference..so any information would greatly appreciated.





Thanks in advanced.Is there a difference in Flax Seed Oil and Flax Oil?
Nope, you can only get a significant amount of oil from the seeds of a flax plant, so flax seed oil and flax oil are the same.Is there a difference in Flax Seed Oil and Flax Oil?
Yes.


Some flax oil is spiced.


I have a pint spiced by cinnamon Report Abuse

I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her (100% natural). I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at


http://www.thin-diet.us , my aunt got a free trial and paid only $6.95 shipping and handling.
No difference, other than one is shorter to say than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment