Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have you ever used grape seed oil or olive oil to get wax out of your baby's ear?

My pediatrician said it was fine to use either one,my son is almost 17 months and I think it is fine,just wondering if any of you have used these??Have you ever used grape seed oil or olive oil to get wax out of your baby's ear?
I have tried mineral oil, but I olive oil and grape seed oil would probably work just as well. Olive oil is really great stuff. I did try that on my daughter's cradle cap, and actually, now that I think about it, we were given grape seed oil and a vegetable oil in our infant massage class. At any rate, any one of those oils will just help loosen the wax in his ears.Have you ever used grape seed oil or olive oil to get wax out of your baby's ear?
I didn't see this question as I have been too busy to get online much but the oils that you selected are fine. Please don't use mineral oil any where on Baby Pearce. Olive and Grapeseed are wonderful! Report Abuse

I have read about olive oil. Haven't tried it on my kids though.
Our doc also told us to use olive oil. We've never tried it before, but I was thinking about it. Good question!
My daughter used to have a lot of trouble with wax. I used to use mineral oil. Not sure what the difference is, but I specifically was told mineral oil by an ear, nose and throat doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment