Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you think black seed oil can cure aids?

I do, and what I wonder is why the heck don't muslim scientists find out what's in this oil and try to cure aids with it?Do you think black seed oil can cure aids?
Of course it can't cure AIDS, if it could scientists would have figured that out by now. ..Do you think black seed oil can cure aids?
Everything sunnah is blessed. And theres no doubt about blackseed.





heres another interesting sunnah that's guranteed that it helps fight aids:





http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scienc鈥?/a>
Why would it have to be a Muslim scientist..





If it could surely it would be being used now.





Prince of Persia- that helps but the HIV virus which can lead to AIDS can be caught in many ways not just sex.
I don't know.





I think abstinence before marriage and then monogamous marriage are good options.
Im on it. inshallah i will look more into this issue in the future
yes
Yuck!!!! UGLY clothface

3 comments:

  1. Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HIV/AIDS disease by a Doctor called Dr omoye. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor omoye cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV/AIDS so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment (dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com ) when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr omoye God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com tel: +2347036484707

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years, but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2349061243458

      Delete
  2. MY HIV DISEASE WAS CURED BY DR,A MAN CALLED dr eveoko, WITH HIS HERBAL HEALING SPELL/ All thanks to DR,eveoko for curing my HIV positive to Negative, i do not have much to say but with all my man i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using DR,eveok to reach me when i thought it is all over, today am happy with my two kids and my husband after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status Negative,i have never in my man believed that HIV could be cure by any herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the wonderful herbs and power of eveokoherbalhome@gmail.com .or call him whats app +2348022010422 ..GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete