Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it good to use grape seed oil or Vaseline as a lube? I heard Ky jell has spermicide in it.

I looked into safe lubricant while ttc cuz I was taking Clomid and it made me super dry. I found that ';pre-seed'; is safe. I have used it and it works. It can get pricey if you have to use it all the time, so I only use it when we are ttc. Is it good to use grape seed oil or Vaseline as a lube? I heard Ky jell has spermicide in it.
Using Vaseline as a vaginal lubricant can cause a terrible infection. Vaseline is petroluem jelly and it does not break down and rinse out like lubricants manufactured for the vagina. If a lubricant has spermicide in it, it will say so on the container, but the only lubricant that I know of that is specifically made to be sperm-friendly is Pre-Seed.Is it good to use grape seed oil or Vaseline as a lube? I heard Ky jell has spermicide in it.
I have read so many good things about Pre-Seed. It is expensive though. I did just learn from my OB that washing down there w/ soap makes you dry...and to just use warm water. Sounds weird, but all my research backed it up. My boyfriend and I have just started ttc, and I have dryness issues too. I think we might try the Pre-Seed.
ultra lube


this is a really popular liquid lube, owing to it's cheap price mostly


comes in a no frills squeezable bottle (no need to squeeze when the bottle is full, it comes right out)


condom safe, long lasting formula.
Do not use vaseline as lube! I'm not sure about grape seed oil.





I've heard that canola oil is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment