Saturday, December 26, 2009

I used the same flex seed oil barry bonds used, and I got some on my breasts, now I am huge?

will i get sent to jail to ?I used the same flex seed oil barry bonds used, and I got some on my breasts, now I am huge?
THATS SOOOO FUNNY. OMG LOL U GET A STAR 4 THATI used the same flex seed oil barry bonds used, and I got some on my breasts, now I am huge?
Jean C., shame on you, your highness!! Another good one. Breasts you say? Um, I don't suppose a photo. . .Oh never mind!!!!
flex seed oil. FLAX seed oil.
We'll need visual proof and hands-on inspection.
Just don't lie about how it happened.
where`s the pictures? send me some, I`ll rub it on my bat.
I don't believe you. Pics please. ;-)
Does it work for the male organ....
It depends. Are you rich and black?
Well, judgin' by your avatar it wouldn't hurt you. ;^)
Well, it depends...will there be any frisking involved?


I used the flax seed on my head, now my hats won't fit...
no jail time for you but do you have some pics to prove your claim???lol
is it illegal? If not don't worry about it... you are just huge now!
Only if you walk down funky broadway showing proof in broad daylight...
Sweet. Do you think it works for guys on their..heh, heh, heh.
ahhahahhaahaha
  • virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment