Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you still smoke pot if you are allergic to hemp seed oil?

Found out this morning rather unpleasantly that I am allergic to hemp seed oil (was in my tanning lotion). I was told that because of this, I can't smoke pot (not that I do, but I am just wondering). Is this true?Can you still smoke pot if you are allergic to hemp seed oil?
you should still be able to smoke cannibis without effect





for one, hemp and cannibis are different plants





second - any of the allergens that could affect your system would be burned off - there is no such thing as allergy to THC - it is about as benign a chemical as one can introduce into the bodyCan you still smoke pot if you are allergic to hemp seed oil?
yes, hemp seed oil and marijuana are derived from two different kinds of plants. I'm no professional, but I wouldn't think you'd be allergic marijuana, but you never know.


kinda like a bee sting, you won't know you're allergic until you get stung.


and btw, she already said she doesn't smoke pot. I'm sick of people not reading these questions and just answering out of their @#%$^%!!!!
yeah sure go ahead and smoke pot... it's not like you are allergic to hemp or anything... oh yeah that's right you are... duh....
Yes it's true. It could cause you to have a dangerous allergic reaction. Imagine your airways swelling up and possibly closing.
Hmm, I think it depends. 'Pot' is compressed marijuana plant leaves and/or flowers rolled up into a cigarette. I think that if you avoid the flowers, you might not develop allergic reactions to it, so I'm not sure. Of course, though, you should avoid smoking marijuana unless you have some medical problem, as well, it's an illicit drug and all drugs should be avoided, but there's no need to rant, as you already know that.


~~~%26lt;333~~~
Yes, it's true. You shouldn't smoke pot.
THANKS . FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT YOUR DRUG ABUSE ISSUES ..WE DONT DO DRUGGIES.
hemp oil and pot are from different plants...


so go on and fly
  • virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment