Saturday, December 26, 2009

Flax Seed Oil or Fish Oil Supplement, which is better?

I know that these are both Omega-3 fatty acids, but which is better?





I do eat fish at least 1-2 times a week when possible, but want to take a supplement as well.





I also use Uncle Sam cereal, I sprinkle it on oatmeal and yogurt. It has flax seeds in it.Flax Seed Oil or Fish Oil Supplement, which is better?
Fish oil will be best for your body if you want to choose one supplement. Your body will thank you for eating a healthy diet and providing it with the appropriate amount of Omega-3 fatty acids!!





I really like this fish oil from New Chapter - It has a more complete ingredient list than most other fish oils - it has omega 3,5,7,9, and several others....





This site has the fish oil on sale - I have ordered from this site before and have really appreciated their prompt service....





http://www.whole-food-vitamins.net/organ鈥?/a>Flax Seed Oil or Fish Oil Supplement, which is better?
fish oil is best
  • virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment