Thursday, January 7, 2010

What exactly is Flax Seed Oil?

I was going to start taking Evening Primrose Oil at the beginning of my cycle up until I ovulate... I was told to start taking FlaxSeed Oil right afterwards? What is this for? Can I not just taking the EPO up until Ovulation?What exactly is Flax Seed Oil?
Don't take EPO after ovulation. It can cause uterine contractions - but not quite sure what the Flaxseed Oil will do except to give you Omega 3s and other nutrients.





I took EPO and it made no difference for me. What did make a HUGE difference was taking guafinesen - it's the main ingredient in plain Robitussin. Just make sure the ONLY ingredient is guafinesen. I bought the generic guafinesen at CVS.





Take 200mg 3 times a day starting about 4-5 days before you think you may ovulate. Continue through the day after ovulation.





It's basically the same concept as to why you would take robitussin when you have a cough. It thins the mucus. So taking the dosage above can help thin your CM to make it more fertile.





Best of luck to you and baby dust to us both!What exactly is Flax Seed Oil?
';EPO helps to increase fertile quality cervical fluid and also contains essential fatty acids which are good for the brain. You may take this EPO from menstruation to ovulation and switch to Flax Seed Oil after ovulation. Flax Seed Oil contains the fatty acids needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Evening Primrose Oil causes uterine contractions - which is why you should not take it after ovulation in the event that conception did occur.';





This is an article I found on the referenced site, though I did look around and the basic consensus is to take flax seed oil after ovulation instead of EPO because EPO causes contractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment