Thursday, January 7, 2010

I take two capsule of flax seed and fish oil everyday do I still need to take vitamins. I'm 35?

I know that after 35 the chances for my body to absorb vitamins is less and lessI take two capsule of flax seed and fish oil everyday do I still need to take vitamins. I'm 35?
Haha, fat is not equivalent to a multi-vitamin.





If you want to take it then go for it, but you can get all your nutrients from a well-balanced meal. It takes less than a minute to take it so if you feel you would like it then go for it.I take two capsule of flax seed and fish oil everyday do I still need to take vitamins. I'm 35?
it is not a bad idea ever to take a daily vitamin, fish oil is a great anti-inflamitory.
The most important thing for people over 30 is calcium. If you are eating a healthy balaced diet you should be okay in regards to taking additional vitamins, since most of what you need is in the food you eat.
you need none of that, if you eat a balanced diet!
uh, you tell me. at 35 are you REALLY eating such a nutritious diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment