Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should I take a flax seed oil pill everyday?

Im only 24 but like to eat healthy. Should I add flax seed oil supplement pills to my daily routine?Should I take a flax seed oil pill everyday?
if that were me, I'd need to buy a package of Depends with it. If you are eating whole grains and ruffage now and are regular, don't add extra stuff - it may be too harsh for you to handle.Should I take a flax seed oil pill everyday?
It depends if you're getting really good sources of Omega oils in your diet already.


Personally I take one vegan Omega 3+6+9 supplement a day, and I drizzle a teaspoon of flax oil onto lunch and dinner. I would say it certainly helps my skin and hair be softer and shinier.


Have a read of the link below:
flax seed oil is the best healthy for your body i have a shampoo that has flaxseed oil heck my hair is growing back its awesome
Why Not. Flax seed is an excellant way to introduce nutrients to your body in a way the body can handle.


It won't hurt you and if you find that your digestion or other side effects are not desirable cut back on the amount you eat.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment