Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does grape seed oil have the nutrients of grape seed extract? How healthy is grape seed oil?

I have no idea what's in it really, I have a bottle in my cupboard...the only advantage I know is that it doesn't taste like anything so it's nice to use when cooking sometimes....I like olive oil a lot more. Plus, olive oil actually removes unhealthy fats from your body so I'd go with that lolDoes grape seed oil have the nutrients of grape seed extract? How healthy is grape seed oil?
It does, but it's more for use in cosmetics as a topical kind of thing. It's wicked good in facial scrubs, lotions, balms, stuff like that. Beautiful for the skin, an antioxidant, and it's not an expensive cosmetic oil, unlike jojoba.





Wouldn't recommend cooking with it, though. You'd have more benefit from using olive health-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment